Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fellow owners. After a year of ownership, I've decided to create a thread for my m140i. Doubt this will turn into something extremely technical as I won't be going into power modifications but would love to share some information/knowledge I've gathered whilst doing other smaller mods.

List of current modifications(mostly visual):
-CF rear diffuser;
-CF boot spoiler;
-CF wing mirror caps;
-BCS power valve cutback exhaust (sounds epic);
-MMR shift paddles (why didn't I buy them sooner);
-Some M performance interior bits for which I had money. Remainder remains inaccessible for the time being.

List of things that I would love to do:
-Suspension. Stock one is just horrible. Been reading up a lot but so many things, my brain gets lots due to possible combinations;
-M Performance LSD;
-Eventuri intake. Yup. Expensive. But the it looks and sounds....got to stop browsing certain websites haha.

I will dedicate next post to writing up my experience with the first year of owning the car. For now, I owe photos. Will be up as soon as I've found a way to properly mask numberplate as opposed to drawing on top of it haha.
Cloud Sky Vehicle Plant Car

Super Moderator
Will be up as soon as I've found a way to properly mask numberplate as opposed to drawing on top of it haha.
White and yellow rectangles on Microsoft Word are my go-to 馃槀

Super Moderator

Super Moderator
alright, it wasn't too bad in preview editor! first post edited with a dirty red colour. got a few more in the pipeline ;)
Dirty red he says! I think I want to wrap my car maroon now, think it looks stellar!

Reactions: icelink

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is going to be the shortest member car thread on the forum. After constantly browsing auto trader I've pulled a trigger on a beast that I will be collecting on Saturday. Will be selling a few bits a pieces from my car and will probably update this build thread once replacement is collected. Unless I get stones thrown at me for it not being a BMW馃お

Registered
Placed a deposit for C63. That's what I will be rolling up in for C&M. Now I will be travelling in style between petrol stations haha
I couldn't get on with all the safety stuff on the E300 I had when my car was taken out. Even got strangled by the seat belt tensioner when the car thought it was a better judge of distance than me. Proximity warnings going off when you pass parked cars, the speed limit flashing at you from the dash when going a little quicker than you should. I was glad to get rid of it. Hoping there is not all that jizz on your 63 m8! You will of course have to park with the F40's at C&M :ROFLMAO:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I couldn't get on with all the safety stuff on the E300 I had when my car was taken out. Even got strangled by the seat belt tensioner when the car thought it was a better judge of distance than me. Proximity warnings going off when you pass parked cars, the speed limit flashing at you from the dash when going a little quicker than you should. I was glad to get rid of it. Hoping there is not all that jizz on your 63 m8! You will of course have to park with the F40's at C&M :ROFLMAO:
Damn, I will need to cancel the purchase so I can park with you Si ;) gladly I didn't experience any of that stuff you mention. car was lovely, v8 rumble was just something. it's obviously in different expenses league so I am preparing separate budget for that!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts