Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When would you use this stuff. Considering many of us go to the extremes of a Gilmour followed by the two bucket method, microfibre mit and waffle dry, is there a place for Meguiars Speed Detailer?

I find it hard to believe that just spraying this on between washes and wiping off will not cause scratches to the paintwork.

So I ask, when would this stuff be used. Straight after a wash for a quick shine or something?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
As stated by ianreeves, it can be used as a drying agent, a lube for claying or finishing off a car after drying to give a just waxed look!

If you use it between washes then you are at risk of scratching the paintwork so only use on a clean car!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Used it today after washing the car. Removed all the salt after yesterday's trip. Dried it carefully as usual and then sprayed the bonnet with SD. Then guess what, the snow started falling. Just finished in time. I only got the SD because of the 3 4 2 at Halfords. Thought it may come in handy for something. Seems pretty good as an after wash for a bit of extra titivation!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.