Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here's a few snaps I took earlier after I washed the new motor - you can still see the hose lol... Will take some better ones at some point no doubt!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The nicest thing about the alloys is the time it takes to clean them 8) Much like regular M3 19" alloys - you can have the lot done in a minute!! May have to swap them onto the CSL :D

Don't worry about the aero kit - my other half insisted she got them and they do look quite 'mean' up close, but it is rather expensive for something that doesn't do a whole lot :D

(Comment here please: )

·
Registered
11,801 Posts
Minter said:
I'm unsure if it's just the wheels but the aero kit just doesn't look right, like something you'd order from Redline/Fast Car.
That's got to be a record surely? 13 years since last post in here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Twenny said:
Minter said:
I'm unsure if it's just the wheels but the aero kit just doesn't look right, like something you'd order from Redline/Fast Car.

Can't wait for the update in 2030! Wonder if they're still together.

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Minter said:
Aero kit only really works on dark coloured cars like black/grey. On other colours it just looks gash (IMO).

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Mark said:
The nicest thing about the alloys is the time it takes to clean them 8) Much like regular M3 19" alloys - you can have the lot done in a minute!! May have to swap them onto the CSL :D

Don't worry about the aero kit - my other half insisted she got them and they do look quite 'mean' up close,
Charming isn't it!

Post a few pics, then 13 years later, some numpry starts getting all crutical about it!

How's the old girl going these days :wink:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red5 said:
Mark said:

Don't worry about the aero kit - my other half insisted she got them and they do look quite 'mean' up close,
Charming isn't it!

Post a few pics, then 13 years later, some numpry starts getting all crutical about it!

How's the old girl going these days :wink:
Married her off in '08 ;) Oh, the CAR.... :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Twenny said:
Minter said:

Beaten only by the fact that Mark has actually noticed and replied to this thread, having only made 149 posts in 13 years. Definitely not a 'too much time to waste' member :lol:

·
Registered
11,801 Posts
TimG said:
Twenny said:
Minter said:

Beaten only by the fact that Mark has actually noticed and replied to this thread, having only made 149 posts in 13 years. Definitely not a 'too much time to waste' member :lol:
Haha yeah that's very true TimG. I certainly wasn't expecting a reply. On some forums you don't get a reply that day let alone 13 years!!!! God bless this forum lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.