Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

so the magma red leather is wearing and is now showing tiny bits of beige underneath on the drivers bolsters. Any recommendations for a cheap fix / protection etc or whats best to do to stop it wearing further?

Thanks in advance.

Administrator

Pretty sure that's the one but double check as there's a couple for Magma :) Change your currency to GBP and they ship from the UK office.

Registered
Thereafter consider a g technic leather treatment. I used on my M140is (one red leather, one black) and literally no wear in 54k miles, with occasional reapplications. It really works.

Registered
Thereafter consider a g technic leather treatment. I used on my M140is (one red leather, one black) and literally no wear in 54k miles, with occasional reapplications. It really works.

I concur, great stuff. I use all Gtechniq products, my car had a Gtechniq ceramic coating too.

Registered

Pretty sure that's the one but double check as there's a couple for Magma :) Change your currency to GBP and they ship from the UK office.
Anyone know which is the correct one for black dakota leather upholstery? I am presuming Schwarz.

Noticed some wear on the bolsters in mine today. Annoyingly there is wear on the passenger side too, despite the fact it is irregularly used!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts