Now Sold!!

Hi and welcome to the sale of my beloved stage 2+ bmw M240i, unfortunately due to work commitments it is not getting driven hence the sale, a little bit about the car...

Standard specs as follows,

M240i,

36k Miles,

Full BMW service history apart from last service oil and plugs done by williams performance,

Sunset orange metalic paint,

Harmon Kardon Sound System,

M Sport Plus Package,

Pro Nav,

Black kidney grills,

Creme beige leather interior,

Gloss black interior inserts.

Standard reg (FY67GSZ)

Just had 12 Months MOT as of 20/12/2022

I bought the car in January of this year, completely stock, Since then I have done some tasteful modifications costing over £7000 and now having covered only 35k Miles in 5 years it is in immaculate condition inside and out.

Firstly i had the infamous Tom Wriggley fit the BCS mid pipe resonator delete pipe along with Bootmod3 Stage 1 engine remap, taking the car from its claimed 340bhp to a whopping 420bhp, this completely transformed the car in every way sound and performance.

After some time enjoying the new car I had some tasteful exterior modifications applied to the car by the well know lads down at Auto ID including, zearo rear diffuser seen here on auto id's website (this is my actual car) BMW 2 Series M235i & M240i F22 F23 EVO-1 Gloss Black Rear Diffuser by ZAERO (2014-2019) - Prices from £209.00, some m4 carbon mirror caps, carbon rear diffuser and carbon aerial cover.

I then bought a set of 19" bola FLE flow formed forged lightweight alloys in stunning gloss gunmetal, wrapped in a set of mitchelin pilot sports 4's, with new valve and TPMS sensors costing £2000, I ceramic coated these alloys before fitting and can confirm they are in immaculate condition not 1 mark or scuff and Tyres have 6mm all round. Slightly wider tyres than stock to help get that grip down.

Now I was completely satisfied with every aspect of the car or so I thought...

I had williams performance fit the BCS 100cell Sports cat downpipe (to keep everything complient for MOT and road legal), I can also confirm as of today 20/12/2022 MOT has just passed and emissions passed with flying colours), fresh BMW 0w30 oil and new NGK one step colder spark plugs gapped to the correct specification. With me also owning the Bootmod3 licencing software for my car I purchased the Map bundle including loads of off the shelf (OTS) maps for my car and installed stage 2 bringing the car upto around 450bhp, the journey home was a very different experience to say the least.

I also the same day after arriving home purchased and installed XHP stage 3 gearbox software for the incredible infamous ZF8 speed auto gear box. This completely transformed formed the shifts, increasing line pressure clamping force, and raising tourqe capacity the shifts are now butter smooth and lightening fast.

Being passionate about detailing and in a past proffession detailed professionally i gave the car a full decontamination, stage 3 machine polish and full ceramic coating, this took me 15h to complete and is completely scratch free.

I then installed a full set of eibach springs lowering the car 20mm all round giving a very subtle drop but nothing major, really closed up that arch gap.

Having done quite a bit to the exterior and engine I decided to do some to the interior and had the BMM Mperformance steering wheel in full genuine alcantara and carbon inserts with genuine carbon paddle shifters, this really finishes off the cockpit and drivers view.

Now I was completely satisfied I was finished with the car I decided it just needed something extra to really finish it off, so I bought the a90 supra high pressure fuel pump and installed bootmod3 stage 2+ and installed an MST air intake. This took the car upto 470bhp and 650nm with turbine sounding intake and my god did this make a difference, unbelievably quick and sounds awesome.

I do own the bootmod3 licence software for the car so this will be transfered to the new owner with the car.

I believe this has to be one of the cleanest examples of a properly tuned and maintained car, I have gone the extra mile to make sure everything for the car is the best brands and installed by well know reputable tuners/garages to ensure piece of mind.

I belive stage 2+ is where theses cars sit so reliable, the famous B58 engine in these cars are Well knows for pushing in excess of 700bhp on stock engine so my 480bhp on stock turbo is barely hitting the limit, and tbh is more than anyone will ever need.

All the standard parts will also be included with the sale including,

Resonated centre silencer,

Standard exhaust tips,

Standard alloys 463 (immaculate condition no marks or scuffs),

Mitchelin pilot super sports tyres 5mm all round,

Standard fuel pump,

Standard intake system,

Standard springs.

I'm asking for £22500 (recently reduced, read below comments)

There is outstanding finance on the car but this will be cleared in front of you together before you leave with the car.

Test drives available as long as you have proof of insurance otherwise I will be take you out.

Private plate (J30CKF) is not included and will have the standard plates re assigned to the car in the coming days to obtain new V5C before sale.

Thankyou for viewing and please ask me any questions but please serious enquires only no tyre kickers.

Kind regards,