Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Having watched this video on the revised car I assumed Michelin PS4 or PS4S tyres were now standard fit but believe most 2022 deliveries on 18“ or 19” wheels are still Bridgestone.

Could you confirm your car's tyres please, on delivery, and the wheel size you have?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday on 19"s with Bridgestones!

Reactions: hampshire

·
Registered
609 Posts
19" Michelins aren't star rated so it definitely won't be them
Rumour is that they are in the pipeline tho. Joe Achilles’ video earlier this year mentioned them as a performance tyre for both 18” & 19” variants.

Reactions: hampshire

·
Registered
256 Posts
The Michelin 18" are star rated and have been for a while. I've never understood why the 19" equivalents aren't.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All hope everyone is well.
Just wondering if anyone has received the M135i with the new tyres on the 19 inch wheels.
They were due in July, so theoretically should be on cars being collected around now.
I see on kwik fit the tyres are coming up there as available the 2nd August.
see below link:

The tyres release date should coincide with the release date on the cars i would assume.
My car was ordered in late jan, has been built around the middle of July and is due next week.
So interested to see what people are getting now.
Hoping to get the new tyres unless it has been pushed back.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi All hope everyone is well.
Just wondering if anyone has received the M135i with the new tyres on the 19 inch wheels.
They were due in July, so theoretically should be on cars being collected around now.
I see on kwik fit the tyres are coming up there as available the 2nd August.
see below link:

The tyres release date should coincide with the release date on the cars i would assume.
My car was ordered in late jan, has been built around the middle of July and is due next week.
So interested to see what people are getting now.
Hoping to get the new tyres unless it has been pushed back.
Unless they’ve changed the tyre size the 19’s are
235/35r19

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yeh 19" is 235/35. The star marked variant is available in parts of Europe now, just not in the UK yet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts