Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
OK, this is what you do... DO IT YOURSELF... I did this, it is DEAD EASY, all you need is Bimmercode (about £20) a dongle (about £30) and code it, takes 10 minutes.
fool proof, I was very worried about doing it myself, I mean very worried. I actually followed a youtuber who did this. YOu apparently can also do this in Carly, but I did Bimmercode.I think the guy had some problems, but mine worked fine

You can retract the coding and do many many other things as well, the money somone will charge you will be more than this, you can then do 100's of differnt coding in Bimmercode

I’m in Leicester and looking for someone to code my powerfold mirrors for me so either local or remote would be fine
Thanks

·
Registered
246 Posts
If your car ever get's re-flashed, you'll loose the programming, or if it needs to go into a dealer and they reflash it same thing.
having somone code your car for a few quid does sound cheap, but if you need to do it a again or need to do other things, it's really best to DIY it
there is very little that can go wrong with Carly or Bimmercode (I'm a convert now) and if I can do it, anyone can
it really is a POP, simple coding, you should be able to do, major programming I;d def seek advise
Found a local guy and he has done it for me tonight so happy now and it was only 30 quid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts