Baby BMW Forum banner
121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Picked up my M135 on Saturday which was built week beginning January 10th and it still has idrive controller touch function. Didn't use on previous 3 series as never seemed to recognise what I was writing so doubt will use it on new car but function is still there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Simmo44 said:
Eftiem64 said:
Eftiem64 said:
Just had an update from my dealer. Car still scheduled for build w/b 28 Feb and delivery week 11.

Touch function on idrive controller confirmed deleted.

I also specced lumbar support as I have a bad back and it's therefore essential and was today informed the lumbar support function is also deleted on the front passenger side due to semi conductor shortage.

So that's a £150 option and I'm getting a £75 benefit. No mention of any goodwill payment so I'm querying that!
Now had confirmation price reduced to £75 for this option. No idea if applies to just existing orders or whether option removed for new ones or whether you can still order - it's still on the configurator.
What dealer is this please and also is there any new codes on your spec sheet about this etc?
The dealer is Partridges Southampton. No idea about codes, all dealt with via email.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Eftiem64 said:
Simmo44 said:
Eftiem64 said:
Now had confirmation price reduced to £75 for this option. No idea if applies to just existing orders or whether option removed for new ones or whether you can still order - it's still on the configurator.
What dealer is this please and also is there any new codes on your spec sheet about this etc?
The dealer is Partridges Southampton. No idea about codes, all dealt with via email.
think they may be having you on or something , lumbar support isnt affected

·
Registered
157 Posts
Simmo44 said:
Eftiem64 said:
Simmo44 said:
think they may be having you on or something , lumbar support isnt affected
Sorry, you're wrong!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Updated list - the touch function on the iDrive controller, heated steering wheel, driving assistant, active cruise control and standard bluetooth.

·
Registered
42 Posts
heated steering wheel deletion code- ZHS

·
Registered
42 Posts
If bought with the comfort pack 2, there is a price reduction on the package by £150.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My dealer confirms heated steering wheel still specced on mine (maybe because its an M135i?).

Enhanced Bluetooth removed, along with wireless charging, the smart key option and half of the lumbar support ie front passenger.

Have heard Apple Car play now back? Not bothered as don't use it anyway!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Enhanced Bluetooth , Wireless Charging and Wifi hotspot back again on all models
Still no tech pack on spec below m135i

·
Registered
157 Posts
Collecting car on Saturday. All spec as ordered. Confirmed lumbar support only on driver's side, cost £150 as per configurator and reduced from original cost since Autumn 21. Wireless charging deleted and assuming still no enhanced Bluetooth or WiFi. Electric boot lid specced but no for gesture or smart key of course. Also assuming no touchpad control but not bothered. Otherwise all good!!

·
Registered
2022 F40 118i High Executive M-Sport | Skyscraper Grey | Mocha | 19" 552M | Harman Kardon | Spoiler
47 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
treborrobert2 said:
Noticed there is now a charge for Enhanced BT with wireless charging - £350. Didn't this used to be standard on the m135i?
It was part of one of the packs when I ordered in 2020, Tech pack I think?!

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
treborrobert2 said:
Noticed there is now a charge for Enhanced BT with wireless charging - £350. Didn't this used to be standard on the m135i?
Save yourself £350 and code enhanced Bluetooth on via BimmerCode and use a charging cable.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Deletion of contact less tailgate operation Code 32X , Unsure of any goodwill payment or price reduction will keep you guys updated
My build is for the 13th of June and im on code 112
Comfort Pack Unavailable on models 128ti and M135I although options in the comfort pack are available to select stand alone

·
Registered
2022 F40 118i High Executive M-Sport | Skyscraper Grey | Mocha | 19" 552M | Harman Kardon | Spoiler
47 Posts
Smartphone Integration (Apple Carplay and Android Auto) is back!
Before you can activate this in your car, you need the required software update in your car (that activates WiFi Hotspot and Enhanced Bluetooth code 6P1) Currently only your dealer can install this version. Starting May 28th it will be rolled out for remote installation.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Smartphone Integration (Apple Carplay and Android Auto) is back!
Before you can activate this in your car, you need the required software update in your car (that activates WiFi Hotspot and Enhanced Bluetooth code 6P1) Currently only your dealer can install this version. Starting May 28th it will be rolled out for remote installation.

Curious. Is all the hardware in place then? Things like the Wi-Fi antenna behind the dash for Wireless CarPlay, and the extra mic in the headlining that was part of enhanced Bluetooth? I assumed if there was component shortages stopping this being added at build them, then they wouldn't have done a "half" install.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Curious. Is all the hardware in place then? Things like the Wi-Fi antenna behind the dash for Wireless CarPlay, and the extra mic in the headlining that was part of enhanced Bluetooth? I assumed if there was component shortages stopping this being added at build them, then they wouldn't have done a "half" install.
All the hardware was already available from factory. But because they used a new chip, the software wasn't ready yet. Untill today that is. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
:)

121 - 140 of 140 Posts