Baby BMW Forum banner
81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
What's the latest that's available or not on a 128ti.

I had speccd Tech Pack and Shadowline headlights and am wondering what to be asking for to replace those?

·
Registered
271 Posts
I wish the blind spot detection was standard int he M135i. Is this standard on cars we usually see on the road? Range, Volvos and even some KIA/Ford cars. Would've added it as a stand-alone option but £1k for DA is surplus for me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Coconut4 said:
I understand the CarPlay etc will be retrofitted to these cars in Q2.

On the touchscreen, apparently the touch element will be removed from the 3/4/Z4, but so far not the 1 series. (So far!)
Are they saying touchscreens haven't been removed because they aren't actually making any F40s at all at the moment? That's how it's beginning to feel.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dean_M said:
Coconut4 said:

On the touchscreen, apparently the touch element will be removed from the 3/4/Z4, but so far not the 1 series. (So far!)
Are they saying touchscreens haven't been removed because they aren't actually making any F40s at all at the moment? That's how it's beginning to feel.
My 128ti was built last week apparently. Given TRL's comments previously, I'm assuming the touchscreen on my one will be working.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dean_M said:
Coconut4 said:

They are making them though?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Rick Draper said:
They are making them though?
I've been trying to find out what's going on with my order for weeks. No response from dealer to my emails, nor BMW UK. so this morning I emailed Oliver Zipse, the BMW Group CEO in Germany. Within an hour, his complaints team had been in touch to say Leipzig production has restarted, but not at full chat. And they promised to talk to BMW UK. Within another hour, BMW UK confirmed that my order is in the queue with delivery currently slipped from start of April to end of July - but warned it could still slip further.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dean_M said:
HK Speakers now available again on all models
Funny enough, I noticed that last night to.

Which if thats correct then thats a right pisser for those that have cars en route to the dealer after having it deleted from the spec :evil: I woinder if they could be retrofitted?

·
Registered
75 Posts
AlanW said:
Dean_M said:
HK Speakers now available again on all models
Funny enough, I noticed that last night to.

Which if thats correct then thats a right pisser for those that have cars en route to the dealer after having it deleted from the spec :evil: I woinder if they could be retrofitted?
Doubt it as the HK has 16 speakers located all over the cabin… plus the subwoofer.

You are right though it's a kick in the nuts for those who couldn't get it but wanted it

·
Registered
197 Posts
Graeme1235 said:
You are right though it's a kick in the nuts for those who couldn't get it but wanted it
I had it deleted from my pack, so yes Im one of those affected :evil:

Plus, it could also have a impact on the resale/value of the vehicle if it should have it and it hasn't.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dean_M said:
AlanW said:
Plus, it could also have a impact on the resale/value of the vehicle if it should have it and it hasn't.
I don't think HK was ever a standard fit on any trim level. So shouldn't affect resale values,
Was part of the Tech Pack (correction - part of the Pro pack)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Note- HK Only available on new orders , Existing orders cant have it my dealer told me

·
Registered
197 Posts
Simmo44 said:
Note- HK Only available on new orders , Existing orders cant have it my dealer told me
I have to say that really is a proper kick in the nuts isnt it :cry:

81 - 100 of 140 Posts