Baby BMW Forum banner
141 - 160 of 160 Posts

· Registered
297 Posts
Looks great Aid, I note that other people with blingier colours are feeling somewhat self-conscious. BG is understated but looks good!
Thanks Simon,was torn between Brooklyn and Portimao.
Last car was a similar blue to Portimao so opted for a change plus the launch car I saw in Brooklyn last April at a local dealership left a great impression.

· Registered
433 Posts
Got the car back from the detailer today,well pleased with how it looks and time to enjoy it(apart from the condensation which has appeared in the headlight tonight which I've mentioned in the appropriate thread) View attachment 20707 View attachment 20706 View attachment 20702 View attachment 20705 View attachment 20712 View attachment 20713
At last Aid!! We both had our official launch day today!! I took mine for a 80odd mile round trip in stinking weather with sleet, slush, and snow on recently salted roads.....you'd wanna see the state of it now :(. Anyway yours looks stunning mate - health to drive as we say here and hope you enjoy the shine longer than my 5 min :ROFLMAO:!!

· Registered
433 Posts
The running-in is such a wind-up! Is it 1200 miles?
Here Simon (and all) just on that note, a mate of mine took delivery a a new 520d MSport and claimed no run-in as he thought engine would be bench run so no need. I can't imagine BMW or any other manufacturer bench running thousands of engines per year except the "sporty" ones?? Ideas folks??

· Registered
297 Posts
At last Aid!! We both had our official launch day today!! I took mine for a 80odd mile round trip in stinking weather with sleet, slush, and snow on recently salted roads.....you'd wanna see the state of it now :(. Anyway yours looks stunning mate - health to drive as we say here and hope you enjoy the shine longer than my 5 min :ROFLMAO:!!
Thanks mate,I hope you enjoy your car also and sounds like the weather was a great test for it today.
Its sunny and bitterly cold here so the car has stayed clean and shiny after some decent use today.

· Registered
159 Posts
Wow - car looks really mean/aggressive in all black! Spacers and springs really sort the stance out too! What's the drop with those springs over standard?

Reactions: Manc M135i

· Registered
1,578 Posts
Wow - car looks really mean/aggressive in all black! Spacers and springs really sort the stance out too! What's the drop with those springs over standard?
Thanks bud, couldn’t be happier with it. The drop is 20mm F&R.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts