Baby BMW Forum banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Horrendous driving again, crossing double white lines, hatchings, flying around blind corners on country road, if a tractor was coming the other way (of which there are many this time of year) he'd be done. Over 100 and on his phone by the looks of it as well and flying past those cyclists at similar looking speeds. Matter of time before he won't be making any more videos and end up taking some innocent person with him. But he's a good boy they'll say.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
They might be called certi ....there's only one thing certain they will soon be dead or better still banned permanently as I said in previous post ...they need stopping before killing some poor incent individuals...if he thinks he is that talented go and prove it on race track ...because that's the only place anyone should be driving like that ...

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Absolute ****ing mouth breathers.

How they haven't stacked it yet driving like that is beyond me, let alone hurt an innocent bystander. Stuff like this is my rage M Lites get a bad reputation for being owned by bell ends.

The sooner they're off the roads the better.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I think I have now reported every video on their channel… for all the good it'll do!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I am going to get back in contact with them, it was a work friend who updated me the driver had apparently been nicked. He got an email direct from Yorkshire Police telling him that, and that a load of drivers had been NIP'ed. Just seems odd this video has gone up today as that update came last week.

It might be they are just arrogant, and will plead not guilty / challenge any charge given. With the courts so backlogged if he has been charged with driving offences it could we well into next year before he even goes to court.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Dizeee said:
I am going to get back in contact with them, it was a work friend who updated me the driver had apparently been nicked. He got an email direct from Yorkshire Police telling him that, and that a load of drivers had been NIP'ed. Just seems odd this video has gone up today as that update came last week.

It might be they are just arrogant, and will plead not guilty / challenge any charge given. With the courts so backlogged if he has been charged with driving offences it could we well into next year before he even goes to court.
Judging by what they're like in camera, I very much doubt they'd care if they did get nicked. Proper arseholes.

·
Registered
402 Posts
He'd make a great taxi driver with his underhand steering technique…

I also enjoy the extra side to side 'counter steer' to combat nonexistent oversteer. Lol

Yeah they're idiots, posting the vids means they'll possibly hit a hurdle at some point. Fortunately I'm not the internet police or the road police so I can leave them to it.

DE2EC784-7006-4A0E-B00C-69EDC9885946.jpeg

·
Registered
145 Posts
I hate to sound like a nelly negative but if the system is that jammed up theres really only 2 outcomes here:
A) They get nicked properly and thrown away whilst caught doing something really dumb.
B)They bin it and seriously hurt an innocent.

I can't see any other outcome tbh

·
Registered
385 Posts
I am still amazed that people drive their car to this random youtuber, let him drive it around breaking speed limits, endangering innocents and endangering themselves for nothing in return? I really am baffled why people see this as a good thing and what they get out of it other than their car being ragged around for 20 minutes by someone from Youtube :lol:

·
Registered
604 Posts
mrbeck said:
I think I have now reported every video on their channel… for all the good it'll do!
My other half used to work reviewing flagged YouTube videos so I asked her about it. They will not remove this. There is a very high threshold to get a video removed, just showing someone doing something potentially illegal and dangerous does not cut it. If he was obviously encouraging drivers to cause harm to people or their property, and then doing it himself, this would get removed.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
He is in the process of being dealt with, I found out some more info this morning. There is an active investigation ongoing and evidence is being assessed at the moment with a view to prosecution. It seems this crew and in particular the individual are known to the local constabulary. There is nothing to stop them posting more videos up in the meantime, however, you would hope that if he is charged and facing court, that may change.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Dizeee said:
He is in the process of being dealt with, I found out some more info this morning. There is an active investigation ongoing and evidence is being assessed at the moment with a view to prosecution. It seems this crew and in particular the individual are known to the local constabulary. There is nothing to stop them posting more videos up in the meantime, however, you would hope that if he is charged and facing court, that may change.
I honestly doubt that an impending charge could stop cretins like this. Their attitude stinks and they just don't care.

I do hope he / they are convicted. Derbyshire police went after Joe Achilles for far less.

·
Registered
143 Posts
he got featured on a much bigger channel today (442k). the idiot doesn't always wear seatbelts. That means a date with the tree will almost certainly mean a one way ticket. zero skill when it comes to driving. keeping your foot planted in corners doesn't require much skill at all. I hope the prick doesn't take anyone else with him. last year I lost two family members due to a moron like that. hope justice comes swift

·
Registered
565 Posts
lbo6x said:
he got featured on a much bigger channel today (442k). the idiot doesn't always wear seatbelts. That means a date with the tree will almost certainly mean a one way ticket. zero skill when it comes to driving. keeping your foot planted in corners doesn't require much skill at all. I hope the prick doesn't take anyone else with him. last year I lost two family members due to a moron like that. hope justice comes swift
What a pair of dangerous ****ing bellends…

·
Registered
385 Posts
pretty sure DMO has young kids, on a very quick path to leaving them fatherless.

Driving fast on roads is something I am sure we all do, but racing like that north of 140 on wet roads during the day is a death sentence, all for some content? your kids deserve better than that and more thought! That driver can be the best driver in the world (he isn't) but the elderly or new inexperienced driver on the inside pulling out in front of you will be the last thing you will see.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I follow dmo on yt normally has some great content but to produce a clip with this bellend 'certi' or whatever his GANGSTER name is. No way should these getting promoted on the internet and hopefully he stacks into a tree before he wipes a poor family out

·
Registered
74 Posts
I saw DMO's video yesterday. The guy went round the roundabout and understeered all the way round and you can see him applying more throttle. If that was a RWD car he'd have been in a tree. Then to race at 165 and cut the S4 up was suicidal. He's not long for this world but hope the tree makes a full recovery when he inevitably hits one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sidnancy said:
I hate to sound like a nelly negative but if the system is that jammed up theres really only 2 outcomes here:
A) They get nicked properly and thrown away whilst caught doing something really dumb.
B)They bin it and seriously hurt an innocent.

I can't see any other outcome tbh
I would say option C is probably the most likely. Which is:

They bin it, no one is hurt but the car is broken beyond economical repair. At which point they get a new one of they have insurance or they get nothing and have to ride a skateboard until they can convince someone to lease them a new car again.

I am a bit surprised at how many people on here are willing to waste their own time trying to get these guys busted.

Yes, they're a bunch of jackwagons, but I'm not the police and they're not interfering in my life so I see no reason to spend my time interfering in theirs.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts