Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across this video which was a shame. Looks like some sort of review of how to joyride a modified M135. ( badly ).

Looking at the channel there are loads of videos of high performance cars being ragged, disrespected and abused. Some of the content simply has to be seen to be believed.

Anyone wondering how your car is driven post theft look no further.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I saw it last week, well 30 seconds of it and switched it off. That dog probably curls out more grey matter than what he possesses.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Oh dear.. what a bunch of idiots

·
Registered
417 Posts
Watched 1st minute and that was enough.

Pity whoever gets that car after him.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Dizeee said:
Stumbled across this video which was a shame. Looks like some sort of review of how to joyride a modified M135. ( badly ).

Looking at the channel there are loads of videos of high performance cars being ragged, disrespected and abused. Some of the content simply has to be seen to be believed.

I would suggest we all report it to YouTube.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ezzra said:
Dizeee said:

Don't know if it will help but I have reported it to YouTube.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Wants reporting on that bum bag alone.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Dizeee said:

·
Registered
604 Posts
There are numerous instances reported of people getting caught by police after posting on YouTube, surely this is a prime candidate? I only skipped through the video, but at one point he was sideways within a few feet of people walking on the pavement :shock:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Sadly half of the videos featured on 'Certi Drivers' feature the A12 about 5 mins from my house…

It's a bad road anyway as lane discipline is poor, and these knobheads see that as a challenge, weaving in and out of traffic at reckless speeds.

It's a 50 mph limit, but there are no cameras & police presence is rare.

My worry is not what they will do to themselves when something goes wrong, but what they will do to others.

Over-confident novice drivers in high-powered cars are an accident waiting to happen!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Damn! I just gave these idiots another view

·
Super Moderator
65,180 Posts
He's had about an extra 200 views today, probably encouraged him to make more wreckless videos in future.

·
Registered
207 Posts
absolutely disgusting video, I'm disappointed in myself for clicking on it and giving them another view! And those awful red paddle extensions are enough to have the thing taken down (Apologies to anyone here that has the same i just think they look tacky, i'm all for proper replacement paddles but not the crap ones that stick over the standard paddles).

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Why does YouTube allow these channels to run ? Seriously ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
strangely enough, I came across that particular channel last week and went through pretty much all their videos. the way they "talk" just talks miles about their level of "intelligence". driving is something on another level overall. living in east london, I can mirror what @mrbeck is saying, it's absolutely horrendous in here.

doubt police will be able to do anything as they will need to prove who was driving? maybe someone can enlighten me on a bit of a contradiction:
- a guy that has posted 300km/h drive in an RS6 was found and taken to court. you couldn't see face or anything but he got banned, etc.;
- watched a few police programs where car was running away from the police but when they caught up, driver was nowhere to be seen. in the end they couldn't prove who was driving and no charges brought forward?

bottom line is, driving in east london is truly bad. I get overtaken all the time in 20mph zone. 50mph is something of a jungle sometimes. you drive in the middle (not the lane hogger, on certain instances left lane is for exiting) and then you get overtaken on both sides lol something out of a movie scene.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Has anyone seen the writing at the beginning of the video about how its sped up for entertainment, how thick does he think people are!

You can see on the speedo he is hitting very high speeds, and regardless he is drifting on the open road.

·
Registered
143 Posts
140ifan said:
Has anyone seen the writing at the beginning of the video about how its sped up for entertainment, how thick does he think people are!

You can see on the speedo he is hitting very high speeds, and regardless he is drifting on the open road.
110 in a city on another video

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am on nights so only had the chance to read replies as of now. I posted this in disgust - not to encourage clicks or traffic to the channel. The channel has its own followers and publicity and I doubt very much an extra few hundred views from here will have much of a dent on their 30k subscribers.

I was going to post some of my own thoughts around what could be done, including issues around conviction and the impact of reporting the videos and channel, but having read some of the responses it seems people would rather not have seen / clicked on the link, so apologies and feel free to close the thread.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts