Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well literally just after 2yrs of ownership we have changed the 2GC. Absolutely loved the car, the pops and crackles as you started it up to the drive and just knowing you had the power underneath your right foot if it was needed.

To wobbling so much at the start whilst waiting for the car with the colour, the ‘ugly’ backside, oh and not specing adaptive suspension as we went for the 19inch wheels.

The car has been brilliant, the ride was not harsh at all and the amount of people complementing the looks of the car, the colour was a surprise. As for that ‘backside’ it’s not bad at all you know.

Only went to look at cars and thinking about what next as we needed something just a little bigger for the car seats and then somehow finding a car very very close to what we would’ve factory ordered in stock.

I’ll keep an eye out on here in case there’s any threads I can help out with but happy motoring all even with the crazy fuel prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
607 Posts
Just out of interest what is your car worth now?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Congrats, I've owned two Audi's from new, a A3 & a A4 saloon, enjoyed both of them. However more recent ones appear to suffer from mmi issues..

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi both - sorry for delay as been busy busy with work. We got £32k in Px

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got 33k so much the same.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts