Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else experiencing issues viewing images posted on the forum when using Tapatalk?

Nearly every image fails to load for me - all I see is a sea of broken image icons.

Reactions: MartinK1

·
Registered
614 Posts
Anyone else experiencing issues viewing images posted on the forum when using Tapatalk?

Nearly every image fails to load for me - all I see is a sea of broken image icons.
Plus 1. Same for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Our technical team is working on the Tapatalk bugs and we are hoping to have a fix released very soon, possibly as early as this week. In the meantime, you can access the forum and features using any mobile browser while we work to resolve the issues with Tapatalk.

Daniel

·
Administrator
158 Posts
We had some Tapatalk bugs, but those are resolved now, so I want to ensure I understand this particular issue. Y'all are saying that images aren't loading, and you mostly see broken image icons. Is it across all forums or isolated in one specific area?Are you able to grab a screenshot?

I will pass this along, but in the meantime, for the best user experience, we suggest you check out the forum using the browser of your choice as our sites are not optimized for Tapatalk.

~MR

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Can you post some threads that are showing broken images? I want to check on my personal phone to satisfy a hunch. If I'm correct, I can get this fixed for the site.

-Mike

·
Registered
614 Posts
10 year anniversary

I can’t see images in this thread, for example.

·
Registered
614 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: VSAdmin
1 - 14 of 14 Posts