Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the main drawbacks sourcing a car outside the exact spec I wanted is I've ended up with the gloss black trim. I can see it being a pain to keep scratch free - has anyone found/used any covers/aftermarket options which are harder wearing?

I've seen the AliExpress kits mentioned elsewhere - but they don't have as many options for RHD cars at the moment....

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
One of the main drawbacks sourcing a car outside the exact spec I wanted is I've ended up with the gloss black trim. I can see it being a pain to keep scratch free - has anyone found/used any covers/aftermarket options which are harder wearing?

I've seen the AliExpress kits mentioned elsewhere - but they don't have as many options for RHD cars at the moment....

Thanks in advance!
Whilst I get why you might want to change the trim, just to say that I've got the gloss black trim in my M135i and it hasn't been scratched in the 2 1/2 years I've had it. Mind, it does show finger marks & dust!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whilst I get why you might want to change the trim, just to say that I've got the gloss black trim in my M135i and it hasn't been scratched in the 2 1/2 years I've had it. Mind, it does show finger marks & dust!
Thanks! How do you maintain it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts