Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are the sheets of paper in the picture (the ones with German writing on) fitting instructions? If so, perhaps someone could translate them?

Looks suspiciously as though everything is held in place by sticky pads.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the sheets of paper are indeed fitting constructions in German. No problem for me to understand those instructions, but I have problems with removing the black door entry strips (on the first picture). The red "things" on the second picture are indeed sticky pads. But I don't know if the black standard dor entry strips are installed the same ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My BMW dealer installed my new door entry strips but I'm not shure if the entry strips on the rear doors are installedcorrectly. (left strip on the right en right strip on the left). Did anyone have a picture of the M or BMW stainless steelstrips so I can check if they are installed correctly. Many Thanks in advance.

Oh, the black standard strips are clicked down. It took about 5 minutes for the BMW guys to install my new ones ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any news on how to remove the stock strips? I bought my non-illuminated M strips off ebay. But my dealer told me the car has to come into the shop for half a day because they need to drop the entire door sills (side skirts) to fit these. I suspect they are after my money and pissed that I didnt buy the m strips from them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.