Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hose, Bucket, Meguiars Gold Wash, Microfleece Washmit, Microfibre drying towel.

On a good day, Meguiars 3 finish system, taken off with a Random orbital polisher.

Wonder wheels on the rims, finish the tyres with Meguiars Tyre gloss. Do the seals with trim detailler to keep them moist and stop the dreaded squeaking.

Got the man coming from Chips away this week to sort a lump out of the bonnet and the damage my bike rack did to the rear bumper :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a lazy ******* and take her through the car wash...

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
local tesco jetwash for me....clean the wheels by hand though, and use a tyre finisher

·
Registered
10 Posts
Noobie here!!!

So I'm up with the Meguiars products and all that. I even use the wool mit etc... but what exactly is the 'two bucket system' ??

I presume it's a clean bucket (filled with warm soapy gold class goodness) and another 'dirty' bucket (filled with just cold water?) to rinse the dirt off before dunking the wool mit back into the clean bucket ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
coreying, Ive read the word ******* a couple of times in your posts now....

I think it might end up using that one! ;)

Washing-wise, I use some car stuff with Jordan on it :roll: , a pressure washer on low, and a sponge. My paint work is sh1t tho when you scutinise it and I need a professional detailer to get hold of it and work some magic!! 8)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ben said:
L said:
coreyingMy paint work is sh1t tho when you scutinise it and I need a professional detailer to get hold of it and work some magic!! 8)
:wavey: although Yorkshire would be quite a trek for me!
Yeah, you say that, but I cover a lot of the country for work, so you may not be that far from me!!!! ;)

Where are you....( I know youve said before but you may as well advertise some more as it will save me searching!!) ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.