Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time coming but I'm picking my new baby up in the morning. I can then wave bye-bye to my 2002 Seat Leon TDi with 158k on the clock! :lol:

For the record it's a 120d M-Sport 3-door in Le Mans Blue with Adaptive Xenons, Comfort Pack and Dimming/folding mirrors. I've also got a Nexxia integration harness for my Nokia Bluetooth kit ready to fit and I'm looking at some iPod solutions.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, it's been a good couple of months since I got my M-Sport 1er and now I'm a "veteran" of 80+ posts I thought I really ought to update my garage and post some pictures as well.

As you will see I have added rear and side M-Badges (purely so people won't get confused what it is, you understand) and some pure white 7500k bulbs for the "angel eye" corona rings in the bi-xenons and the adaptive cornering lights so they look better along side the ultra-white headlamp beams.

Unseen mods include a Nexxia integration kit for my Nokia CK-7W hands-free kit (details in my garage listing) and a Belkin iPod docking lead which plugs into the under-armrest cig socket and connects to the iPod on one side and the "Aux" socket on the other (again, more details in my garage listing).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.