Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
I’ve got a 2014 BMW 118D F20 and have recently upgraded my door speakers and installed pillar tweeters (Focal). I’m looking to upgrade my underseat subs next as my drivers side sub has blown, but I also want to add an ampflifier so I can get the most out of my new system.

I installed the door speakers and tweeters myself (which was a nightmare - plug and play my a**) and I intend on continuing to do the rest of the install myself to save money. How difficult is it going to be to install an aftermarket amp into my head unit (no previous amplification)? I can’t seem to find any YouTube videos or any tenable information online about how to do this. Im planning on getting the Focal Impulse amp and the Focal ISUB 4’s for the underseat.. unless anything has any better alternative recommendations?

If anyone interested I listen to House music mainly so I’m after as much bass and sound quality as possible! I know this is a lot of questions but any info would be amazing please.

Thank you in advance :)

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also fitted a Vibe power box 65.4 but then used the amps ability to link in their own power box 400.1 for the underfloors, separating them from the front door speakers and making the bass adjustable to suit the music/mood

1 - 3 of 3 Posts