Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a little over a week i seem to have lost all bass on the HK system. I guess to subwoofers have somehow dropped out.

Before booking in, has anyone had this problem and is it something I should be able to fix myself?

· Registered
51 Posts
I had this once when I put golf clubs in the back. I have the harness into the amp a wiggle and I have had not trouble since. But I would also give the dealer a ring as yours is new

· Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all. Oddly enough, I got back in the car and it was working perfectly. No idea why but its ok now, so this is clearly something to keep an eye on.

· Registered
159 Posts
I've had this happen 2 or 3 times since owning the car (May'14). Was going to take it in to the dealers but the bass comes back next time i use the car! Will mention it to them at first service.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Same on my 120d with HK. I left it overnight and it has worked since. It did go in for checking but the dealers couldn't find any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
277 Posts
Another case of the same here, one drive it didn't work. Got back in later and it was all fine and has been ever since. Odd!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.