Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, as some of you know I'm an engineer and can make certain things where I work, now I bought my self a vrsf charge pipe and set out to make exact copy's where I work, so far I've made two, ones on my current car and one is on its way to another member. Working very well with no issues at all.

Made by myself with 3" mandrel bent stainless steel, mig welded, with 1 meth bung, maf sensor fitment, and either recirc fitment or 50mm bov fitment, sprayed in Matt black for protection, Also supplied is the silicone reducer which will need trimming slightly I'm giving it a little room so you can ply around with perfect fitment of it, supplied also are all needed clips.

You will use your oem oring and metal throttle body clip and if your be using a hks bov or similar your need to cap your old recirc holes.

So I want to hopefully give the owners here a good deal as everywhere charges the earth for these.

Looking to get 10-20 people on the list so I can do a price of £150- delivered on each charge pipe I make.

I can also include the hks bov with the charge pipes and all fitments needed for a total of £210- delivered

Now after the list is full I will require payment and from payment date it will take me roughly no longer than 3 weeks to ship to you straight after being made.

Many Thanks.

· Registered
462 Posts
I may be interested in this :)
Also maybe interested with the HKS BOV keep me updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
232 Posts
Id be very interested. However, I prefer the ER setup. Bov closest to throttle body. And meth bungs at furthest point for better atomisation..
What's the chances of a custom?

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Hey mate is that pics of my baby I can't wait for it to arrive.it looks sweet on the motor :D

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ian83w said:
Hey mate is that pics of my baby I can't wait for it to arrive.it looks sweet on the motor :D
That's your one pal.!. :)

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Beasted said:
Ian83w said:
Do I get any royalties lol :lol2: yes everyone get one bought now we just need to find a name for it. The vrsf beast haha

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ian83w said:
Beasted said:
Ian83w said:
Do I get any royalties lol :lol2: yes everyone get one bought now we just need to find a name for it. The vrsf beast haha
Haha you did get royalties mate, as anyone else that wants one! Let's name it "The Beasts CP" :))

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Beasted said:
Ian83w said:
Beasted said:
Haha you did get royalties mate, as anyone else that wants one! Let's name it "The Beasts CP" :))
Lol I like It haha u got them sound clips u yet bud

· Registered
1,122 Posts
dan_88 said:
Interested in one of these, will see where it goes
Well as soon as mine arrives I will be giving my feedback so keep watching mate

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ian83w said:
dan_88 said:
Interested in one of these, will see where it goes
Well as soon as mine arrives I will be giving my feedback so keep watching mate
Chargepipe and bov with all the fittings, Should be there with you today with special delivery pal. :)

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Looks the biz mate I've just opened it all I havnt been in long from work so just had a quick look :thumbs: you've defo done a fantastic job of the charge pipe looks perfect. Just can't wait to get it fitted now. :D thanks top man
So to anyone thinking get one bought :spotman:

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ian83w said:
Looks the biz mate I've just opened it all I havnt been in long from work so just had a quick look :thumbs: you've defo done a fantastic job of the charge pipe looks perfect. Just can't wait to get it fitted now. :D thanks top man
So to anyone thinking get one bought :spotman:
Glad your happy with it mate, update once fitted too pal.!.

Anyone that wants one, we can get that sorted, would be easier with a mass group buy but can do individual ones! :)

· Registered
462 Posts
I "think" my charge pipe has split or just popped off not sure until I get it to a garage, but if it has I will be looking at getting one of these :) what's the waiting time on these mate? In terms of getting it made and sent out to me etc.

Let me know
Thanks
Will

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Willz135 said:
I "think" my charge pipe has split or just popped off not sure until I get it to a garage, but if it has I will be looking at getting one of these :) what's the waiting time on these mate? In terms of getting it made and sent out to me etc.

Let me know
Thanks
Will

Just the charge pipe or with hks bov included mate?

· Registered
462 Posts
I fancy the one with hks BOV but worried that I might get annoyed with the noise it produces

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Willz135 said:
I fancy the one with hks BOV but worried that I might get annoyed with the noise it produces

I can start making it today pal, and order the hks today and be with you within 3weeks. Would be so much better if I got a group buy as I can make them all the same time. Don't mind doing one offs though. :)

· Registered
462 Posts
Will the time be quicker if it didn't have the BOV? Just trying to work out timescales.

But hopefully I will be in touch shortly after visiting the garage this evening/tomorrow morning

Will

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Willz135 said:
Will the time be quicker if it didn't have the BOV? Just trying to work out timescales.

But hopefully I will be in touch shortly after visiting the garage this evening/tomorrow morning

Will

Same time frame mate really.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts