Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone added the M135i to the front kidney grill similar to how it is on the M2. I think it could look pretty cool but I imagine the standard M135i on the back will be too big to go on the front grille

·
Registered
904 Posts
I personally would not. It's your car though so do it if you fancy it. I'm sure many folk have.
Be careful not to forget to attach the 135i part though, you'll be hunted at dawn by the ///M badge w4nker haters.

Extra badges on cars is a no from me.
I even removed the ///M badges from my 340i as they spoilt the clean line along the front arches, looks much better now.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally would not. It's your car though so do it if you fancy it. I'm sure many folk have.
Be careful not to forget to attach the 135i part though, you'll be hunted at dawn by the ///M badge w4nker haters.

Extra badges on cars is a no from me.
I even removed the ///M badges from my 340i as they spoilt the clean line along the front arches, looks much better now.
On that topic I was debating debadging the back of my car and putting a RS and AMG badge on the back just to annoy the badge brigade

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I'm with you on this but went a step further, my 240 was ordered from the factory with out any badges other than the BMW roundels. So much cleaner and easier to wash too.

·
Registered
721 Posts
A decent detailing brush solves that issue, you need one for all the little nooks and crannies..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts