Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My daughter struggles to plug in her seatbelt as the socket is underneath her rear car seat in our new F20. Even when I help her it is very fiddly - much more difficult than in our previous Golf.

Does anybody else have this problem and has anybody used a seat belt extender such as:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The BMW dealer has said they do not offer a BMW approved product.

Thanks in advance

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Interesting to note that Halfords don't offer a seat belt extension product (in addition to BMW not offering one either).

A whole thread here as well:

One of the products on Amazon is said to be "EMART approved" suggesting some safety integrity. Shame this approval doesn't appear on a simple Google search

It is a trade off. Spending more time stood in the road trying to faster the rear seat belt around the child seat is dangerous - versus buying a safety related accessory that is not offered by leading market players.

Hmmmmm

· Registered
671 Posts
I'm finding the same thing as my boy's starting to get bigger, although to be fair I have got one of these beasts in the 1er!

I'm at the stage now where there's no slack left to be had in the seatbelt so it takes a fair amount of work to get the thing clicked in. Shouldn't be too long till I can ditch the big cushion on the front though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.