Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a justified complaint, tell em to stick their charge! if they didnt tell you before the work was carried out, legally you dont now have to pay.. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
:evil: Sounds like a similar theme on this post.

My previous bm was bought as an AUC from these guys and I had nothing but trouble with them. The last straw was when I had to take it back for them to correct a paint job on the rear bumper that they had made a mess of. When I went to collect it it looked as though somebody had bought a tin of spray from halfords, stick some masking tape down and sprayed 'till it had run out. It was an absolute joke and, whilst making this mess, they managed to damage one of the rear pdc sensors.
They are a complete joke and should be banned from dealing with BMW's - they give the badge a terrible name. :evil:

Thankfully I have had no problems with my local dealer on the couple of times I have visited them and by reading the previous comments I can put it down to Benham and not BMW.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.