• The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has done this before to confirm it fits properly
I’ve got one on the way to try but would be nice to know first
if it fits I’m hoping it will make a nice improvement with the LSD to get rid of the tiny 11mm factory one without going to stiff

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Ive got an E90 M3 ARB fitted, cant imagine the E93 is any different. Was actually considering further upgrade as I reckon its a bit more boaty than it needs to be on track but on the road its (y)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So hopefuly the coupe and convertible are the same fitment then
Yeah I couldnt decide between the m3 bar or the 15mm non m bar but this one was pretty cheap and I’ve always had a tendency on previous cars to go too far then dial it back and this is only a road car

·
Registered
376 Posts
I believe the E93 bar is 15mm, which I guess is what you’ve gone for? The E93 M3 is 23.6mm, whereas the 1M and E90/E92 M3 have a 22.5mm rear bar. I’ve read that the 15mm bar is a good balance between controlling roll and maintaining traction without a diff’, you’ll probably need new ARB bushes, but should be a nice upgrade!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it’s the e93 convertible bar that I’ve ordered and I’ve already got new bushings on the way ,I’m sure they will be crusty and it’s sounds a relatively big job to fit there is no way I’m using crusty ones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts