Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 366 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread was originally started by forum member baderlfc in 2018. It has been adopted by the BabyBMW Staff to preserve its contents.

Thought maybe if there's still enough owners about it would be worth starting a photo thread like the Mx35i/Mx40i owners have..

Always good to see what people have done with their cars.. I'll start with a couple of pics from the other night when I had my car cleaned/clayed/polished/sealed:

Reactions: Lindorman

· Premium Member
11,272 Posts
baderlfc said:
Twenny said:
Maybe edit the title as you've missed an 8 in the E81 lol
Well spotted!
Lol no worries. And maybe ask admin if they'll make this a sticky as I believe the others photo threads are too. We've had a few of these threads over the years but they haven't lasted as they've not been a sticky.

· Registered
406 Posts
Twenny said:
baderlfc said:
Twenny said:
Maybe edit the title as you've missed an 8 in the E81 lol
Well spotted!
Lol no worries. And maybe ask admin if they'll make this a sticky as I believe the others photo threads are too. We've had a few of these threads over the years but they haven't lasted as they've not been a sticky.
Good call, hopefully this one will pick up there's surely still plenty of E series owners about, especially 125/130/135s!

Them wheels look so good on the E82! Absolute perfect wheel for the car!!

· Registered
588 Posts
baderlfc said:
Webarno said:
baderlfc said:
Nice, very nice!

@Dan_Mol - I am aiming to get my AW 135i to these sort of levels, front plate/plinth is removed, getting the front bumper stripped and repainted next!

@Webarno - what rear diffuser is that mate?
BMWP Diffuser :)
I guess i've got no chance of getting one of them these days! Is it gloss black?
Not entirely sure if it's a genuine one though, or a replica.
It's carbon fibre :)

· Registered
209 Posts
Yes.... long story short, I originally use square setup on same wheels, then I supercharged the car and I need more rear grip, then I got a pair of rear wheels so i can put on some 255s. :lol:

Will probably paint them all gunmetal grey later this year.

1 - 20 of 366 Posts