Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a performance intercooler for my 123d and I can't work out the difference between a no-name intercooler: here
and a proper wagner intercooler except the ~£450. Anyone got any experience with these cheaper intercoolers?

·
Super Moderator
921 Posts
I had pure chinesium Ali Express specials on my last two N55 powered cars (an M135i and a 135i). I think both were MaxPeedingRods branded. No issues, fit was perfect. Whether the more expensive ones flow better or cool better, I couldn't say. I don't have comparative data.

I also paid less than 200 quid delivered. One came direct from Ali Express, the other from MaxPeedingRods on Amazon.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm looking at a performance intercooler for my 123d and I can't work out the difference between a no-name intercooler: here
and a proper wagner intercooler except the ~£450. Anyone got any experience with these cheaper intercoolers?
I think in your head you know the potential issues. You buy cheap from China and you take the risk. Could be great or could be crap...I know which one I think it will be...
It might be nearly half the price but as I was always told, buy cheap, buy twice :unsure:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts