Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 3Dr Alpine White 118d SE + Dynamic Pack (Red Cranberry Network Cloth Sport Seats, M Sports Suspension, 17" Star Spoke 256 Alloys)

bad lighting on the pics, damn weather....

·
Banned
837 Posts
except yours is a 18 and mine is a 16, either way thats a mighty beautiful looking car.

Although one thing i have found driving around my way is that i am the only man driving a 1 series.......... :shock:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parked her up last night for the last time :(

Looks sad in the compound at work, wish I could keep the 1er and have two BM's...

Really enjoyed owning a 1er, highily recommend it to anyone thinking of buying one, infact I have done in the past and my friends are now 1er owners :D After three happy years of ownership its still looks as new as the daily I collected it; I think its going to be one of those shapes that just dont age.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I should have said it my post ! :lol:

My new 320D Msport Plus has arrived! I'll sort some pictures at the weekend, stunning car. Shall be sticking around the forums though, E90 invasion!
:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.