Baby BMW Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The M35i version is up on the U.S. site and shows as all-wheel drive. Don't know when it's being released here.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I love it

There's a few words in one of the car mags saving the evens are smaller more designer focused and the odds are the bigger usuable or along those lines. Probably why I prefer the X2 and X6. I'm sure based on what others have said the X3 or X5 will be roomier

If I had a small child or they were offering the same deals as the M140i I'd have one. I think it looks mean and a nice halfway house to something like a Landover sport.
Just my 2p worth

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I am looking to upgrade my screen to the larger 8.8 inch version and just had a few queries which I'm hoping someone could help me with.

Current Car Specs:
2019 BMW X2
Vin # WBAYH32070EH08713
Connected Drive Services

I am looking to purchase this screen but I'm not too sure as to whether it will fit my car.

Would appreciate any help! :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
abhig said:
Hi,

I am looking to upgrade my screen to the larger 8.8 inch version and just had a few queries which I'm hoping someone could help me with.

Current Car Specs:
2019 BMW X2
Vin # WBAYH32070EH08713
Connected Drive Services

I am looking to purchase this screen but I'm not too sure as to whether it will fit my car.

Would appreciate any help! :)
I think I may have seen elsewhere that people have done screen mods. Don't forget that the X1 shares some commonality with the X2.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.