Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I haven't done the job you mention but I have removed a number of the parts required when I replaced the serpentine belt, crankshaft pulley and tensioner/idler pulleys recently. I've attached the TIS files from ISTA+ for your vehicle type for replacing the condensor.

Attachments

Reactions: ringryan

·
Registered
793 Posts
I was changing aircon condenser in E87 118d manual. Easy job. I only had to remove airbox, expansion coolant tank and fan to have easy access. Next undo radiator and move it a little to engine, to have access to condenser. Next remove all bolts that are necessery to remove condenser. Assembly in the opposite direction. Remember to change seal that goes to condenser.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was changing aircon condenser in E87 118d manual. Easy job. I only had to remove airbox, expansion coolant tank and fan to have easy access. Next undo radiator and move it a little to engine, to have access to condenser. Next remove all bolts that are necessery to remove condenser. Assembly in the opposite direction. Remember to change seal that goes to condenser.
Quite an easy job apart from getting the air con pipes off but all sorted
Thanks for everyone's help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts