Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
BMW 220d M Sport
also work out what has happened to my logo image, blurry and chopped off at the moment
the makeover is a poor imitation of

Registered
BMW 220d M Sport
Think that's the sig sorted. I had the font size set to small on the old software, looks like those numbers map to "massive" on the new.

If I have my profile set to members only, it looks like it also stops me from seeing it?

Is there any way to not show the giant N avatar thing? I preferred it when having no profile pic just disappeared that element entirely.

VS own Bimmerfest as well as loads of other forums, this is their one-size-fits-all software.
They should have left it alone
It ain't broke etc
There was a recent post about how quiet the forum was recently THIS won't attract newbies, quite the opposite methinks

Registered
BMW 220d M Sport
Hoping this will help...Cricket posted earlier about ways to make your way around the site here, how to navigate thread listings here. And if you have favorite forums that you like to follow or frequent, you can always follow them again so as to keep them at the top of the site for easier access. This is explained in detail here

~Mike D
The fact that there is a guide to show you how to navigate the site speaks volumes, we didn't need one before this disaster of an update

Registered
BMW 220d M Sport
re the above two posts the Thank you button was possible on the previous platform, someone decided not to use it
I am used to this platform as Bimmerfest use it
so further use will not make me prefer it, There are 2 bimmerfest BMW forums and I have used those far less than our old version

Registered
BMW 220d M Sport
every time I load the new posts page I have to untick the filter for unread discussions
Please can this be fixed
thank you
Sky Font Brand Darkness Electric blue

Registered
BMW 220d M Sport
Many thanks Twenny, that did trick
I'd ike to think that I should have spotted that, but if the button said "save" instead of "filter" it would have been more obvious (for those odd thick moments):)

Registered
BMW 220d M Sport
Surely the functional cookies I鈥檓 forced to accept should remember what I鈥檝e set so that it stops bothering me again and again?
try getting an ad blocker eg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts