Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Alpine White F44.
368 Posts
I’m going to see if there’s any reduction for the High Beam Assist. £200 is a tad overpriced for something I probably won’t use much but if they drop it down to £150 I could be tempted.
The Service Packs are no good to me as I don’t do the mileage.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m going to see if there’s any reduction for the High Beam Assist. £200 is a tad overpriced for something I probably won’t use much but if they drop it down to £150 I could be tempted.
The Service Packs are no good to me as I don’t do the mileage.
Hi beam assist is great Brexon!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have this on my X3 with adaptive headlights and it’s excellent, trying to work out the value on the wife’s new M135i even if it goes down to £150 as she doesn’t have adaptive LED, assume it just turns beams off then on again

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have this on my X3 with adaptive headlights and it’s excellent, trying to work out the value on the wife’s new M135i even if it goes down to £150 as she doesn’t have adaptive LED, assume it just turns beams off then on again
It bends the beam around the car you are following and switches high beam off for on coming cars.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It bends the beam around the car you are following and switches high beam off for on coming cars.

I am 99% sure this is only with adaptive LED like my X3 wife’s car is non adaptive and seems to suggest just high beam on then off.

HIGH BEAM ASSISTANT
FLA_Offer_gb-icon-v2-en-GB

High Beam Assistant automatically switches your high beams on and off when there is oncoming traffic or a vehicle in front of you.

·
Registered
2016 M240i
5,013 Posts
Only on the 2 series, not on the 1 if you mean for F2x cars? Mine has the voodoo lights which bends and blacks out oncoming lights.

·
Registered
2016 M240i
5,013 Posts
Mine expires on the 22nd November FFS:oops:
What are you guys renewing?

My connected drive ran out after 3 years which was annoying as it meant I couldn't use the app for lock/unlock, sending directions etc. However, they recently updated the app so it can now do everything it could before for free. So the only thing I lost (as well as not paying £10/month) is RTTI, but I never trusted that anyway!! :LOL:

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What are you guys renewing?

My connected drive ran out after 3 years which was annoying as it meant I couldn't use the app for lock/unlock, sending directions etc. However, they recently updated the app so it can now do everything it could before for free. So the only thing I lost (as well as not paying £10/month) is RTTI, but I never trusted that anyway!! :LOL:

Hi 120, HBA noted, mine was Connected L yesterday and map updates today! £63.20 each FFS :LOL:

·
Registered
2016 M240i
5,013 Posts
Is it not just RTTI though, or is there something else in it worth buying?

·
Registered
BMW 220d M Sport
1,332 Posts
Is it not just RTTI though, or is there something else in it worth buying?
It is vehicle specific
There is a LOT of waffle here
but login to see what YOU get

·
Registered
2016 M240i
5,013 Posts
It is vehicle specific
There is a LOT of waffle here
but login to see what YOU get
Just checked. It’s the stuff mine came with as part of the pro nav etc. Concierge, online, etc etc. I never used any of it in the 3 years from new, so probably not worth me buying it. 😂

Reactions: pje16
1 - 20 of 22 Posts