Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2016 BMW 2 Series 225xe
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all. First post for the newbie 馃槸.

Just back into BMW ownership after a tough pandemic. Loving the 2016 Active Tourer 225xe that I bought (I specifically wanted the hybrid as I live close to work).

So, to my question (for today anyway 馃ぃ):

I like to have my distances etc in metric. I have tried and failed to find where I can set that in the menus. Could anyone assist me with that please?

Cheers and thanks!

TJ

Registered
Thanks! I have now changed my units. Simples when you know how :)
Also once it's set to metric i have found that if you use the button at the end of the left-hand stalk [indicator switch] to toggle through the display modes on the mini-display in the instrument cluster then it can also show the speed in KM.
(at least on the LCI model)

Registered
2016 BMW 2 Series 225xe
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also once it's set to metric i have found that if you use the button at the end of the left-hand stalk [indicator switch] to toggle through the display modes on the mini-display in the instrument cluster then it can also show the speed in KM.
(at least on the LCI model)
Thanks active_ti. Yes, I noticed that. Also, I normally press that button once when I start the car to display the range remaining in the battery. Yesterday, I had to do a double take as the range said 40!! However, it was kilometres this time of course 馃ぃ.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts