Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can we set a challenge? If you have never had a quote from us, why not give us a try?

We think that all members should see for themselves how we stack up against the competition.

We are focused almost entirely on the car club market and we pride ourselves on excellent service, quality
policies and competitive pricing, including Insurers who often allow us to price match or beat (terms apply).

Thousands of car club members are currently benefiting from insuring with us, why not join them?

Call us on 0800 917 2274 or click the link below and leave your details.

If your insurance is not due yet, indicate which month it is in and we'll contact you nearer the time.

Best,

Simon

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll give you guys a call but very much doubt you’ll beat my existing price (trying to jinx so it comes out much cheaper)
Interesting concept! We've crossed our fingers 🤣

Simon

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I tried a couple of years back and took weeks to actually get a quote by that time I’d already renewed
If you can provide on the phone quotes I might try next time but if it’s a long process it’s not worth the effort

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried a couple of years back and took weeks to actually get a quote by that time I’d already renewed
If you can provide on the phone quotes I might try next time but if it’s a long process it’s not worth the effort
Hi,

I can't think of any situation where it would take weeks to quote. The exception being if a customer is trying to get a quote more than 30 days before their renewal date.

Please try us again, we give same day quotes in all but a few cases (where referral to an Insurer might be required) and even then, a next day quote should be possible.

Simon

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sad to report that you guys don’t cover my postcode. Challenge failed :(
Hi,

I'm really sorry about that. We really appreciate you taking the time to request a quote from us.

Simon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts