Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a successful 1st meet between myself and Paul nitramluap and a great drive in the hills/Mtns surrounding Brisbane, I put forward a 2nd meet for all the Brisbane Members that could not make it to the first.

So lets put some ideas together guys... I understand that some have work commitments/rosters etc that have to be planned around or may be unforeseen until closer to the date. That in mind, I am sure we can still have a meet and get a few more members/cars together again.

It does not have to be a Sunday, and can be day or evening... although I know that the Police are rather sensitive about 'convoys' of cars though the city/valley on Fri/Sat nts. I am thinking of a date pre-2008 if possible :)

BTW - this meet (or any for that matter) is also open to any 1er owner who may not be a member of this forum but is just browsing and also wants to participate.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im definitey in on this one as long as its after Nov 17 as I am free from UNI and I will definitely roster myself off. As for the day, it does not bother me and the place that too I am open. 8)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So any more thoughts on this guys???... 17th or 18th is good for me, during the day. Otherwise 25thNov is next day...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Think morning is best... say 10am?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So how many for 25th Nov 10am at Macca's Milton Rd?...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm... sounds like it is a no-goer this weekend? We could make it another day guys/gals... just say when! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I completely missed this thread!

Dates that would suit me:
1 December
15 December
16 December

If it is still going to happen that is! I've now subscribed to the thread :)

Cheers,

Paul

·
Registered
12 Posts
Missed checking this thread for a while, those dates mentioned are good with 1/12 being good, know am available that day, havent got my roster for the other days yet.
Should we try for 1/12 then???

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey guys, havent been on the site for a while been busy with uni, im in the same boat as mika03au, 1/12 no good for me but 2/12 is good as for the rest havent got my roster.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1/12 is not great for me... 2/12 is totally out. As is 8/12. Have 9/12 free. After that I feel X-mas prep (and work) will take over my life! Maybe best we make the meet in early 2008?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree 2008 is looking more like it. See what we can do after all the festivities have subsided!
Hey Paul does BMW know already which models they are going to import?
Cant see the 1 coupes and convertibles being hugely different in price to the 3s.
Hope I am wrong...

Michael.

·
Registered
24 Posts
mika03au said:
I agree 2008 is looking more like it. See what we can do after all the festivities have subsided!
Hey Paul does BMW know already which models they are going to import?
Cant see the 1 coupes and convertibles being hugely different in price to the 3s.
Hope I am wrong...

Michael.
They will be less than the 'equivalent' 3 that's for sure.

They are definitely getting the 135i coupe, followed a little later by the 125i coupe.

There a no plans for the twin turbodiesel 123d... yet. I wouldn't be surprised if we see it here before the end of 2008 :)

Paul

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was just thinking about that... but I am afraid this month is almost out for me already! So sometime in March?

Since there is now water in Somerset Dam, maybe we should do a run over Mt Glorious again and then up to the Dam and back via the Pacific Hwy. It will be a little longer, but maybe we can stop for lunch somewhere near the Dam? Otherwise we can do just a short drive somewhere else... any ideas?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.