Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I've already got XHP on my 140i and just wanted to know if either are better or if it doesn't make much difference? Also I can see how you buy/install Bootmod3 but is Mhd as easy and where do you get it from ? Also if anyone has a link for a how to set up and use video that would be great, im sure its been done a 100 times but I'm new to the site and ownership and just wanted some expert guidance.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Bootmod3 I purchased the licence from Kyle and you effectively download software onto your laptop which you connect to the car via the OBD2 port and you can apply the maps to your car yourself.

Mhd as I understand is the same principle.

In respect of applying the map bootmod3 website gives some detailed walkthroughs and info regarding octane specs, requirements for stages etc.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bootmod3 I purchased the licence from Kyle and you effectively download software onto your laptop which you connect to the car via the OBD2 port and you can apply the maps to your car yourself.

Mhd as I understand is the same principle.

In respect of applying the map bootmod3 website gives some detailed walkthroughs and info regarding octane specs, requirements for stages etc.
Thanks for your help , is Kyle a member on here ?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ended up going to Kyle from Define Coding and he remotely set everything up for me and its bonkers lol and just pulls so hard, thanks again to Kyle.

Reactions: SO8
1 - 7 of 7 Posts