Baby BMW Forum banner

Boot Floor Question - Gran Tourer

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  frustrated 
I've got the 2 Active Tourer with floor storage however I'm wandering if you can only access on your vehicle when the third row of seats is raised especially as it's clearly indicated on the link which you supplied? Looking at the UK site it does clearly show but the third row of seats are folded down into the storage position " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you can see this view when you change the prospective on the right of the screen.

dorsetred :cool2:

I've got to admit I'm more than a little puzzled as our boot floor in the car simply lifts up without any difficulties at all although as previously advised we don't have the third row of seats, looking at the photographs which you've posted more or less appears to be the same albeit a smaller area than ours which is to be expected.

I did note on the manual page "to lift boot floor, lift slightly and then push forward" supposedly with the seats up obviously a silly question but did you try this? Just had a look at our on-line manual and the details are much the same except your cover looks to be one section whereas ours is three enabling folding behind the rear seats.

Looks as if you'll need to try to lift and push slightly forward on the cover in case there's a slight indent preventing you from pulling the cover straight up if that doesn't work only option is unfortunately back to the dealer and get them to sort the issue out.

Sorry if my thoughts aren't much help but frankly I can't see why the cover shouldn't simply lift up and will look forward to your response on how the issue is resolved?

Allan :cool2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.