Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having tried many a plastic cleaner in the past I decided to splash out and give the above ago. Its expensive but gives an excellent non-shiny finish - easily the best cleaner I have used on interior plastics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Agreed. I've been using the same one and it brings back a nice finish on the dash and door panels, and the steering wheel hub :D
I didn't find it expensive, though - I was expecting it to be twice as much as it was, so I was pleasantly surprised. ;)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Each to their own I guess but I prefer to put it on the cloth and then wipe the trim, I get good even coverage this way.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Tried this today after Reading the thread. Does what is says. Cleans areas without the shine or stickiness that some products leave. I have used other products in the past which do the same but this is fine. 200ml in a pump action bottle, should last a while.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I think it is around £4 from a dealer I think, double check as it is a while since I bought mine!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Dave1 said:
Mine cost £7.71, part number 83120413488. There is also an aerosol at around £4 but that is s different product so ensure you get the correct one. Looks like prices have gone up a bit.
Or I got the price wrong! :oops: although I did get a discount!

I also have the aerosol (****pit spray) it is not as good as the emulsion cleaner IMHO and leaves the trim abit too shiny for my liking but each to there own!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.