Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is that a "go faster" stripe down the side or just the reflection?

·
Registered
32 Posts
sorry mate, but if your asking for honest opinions I think the decals look gash :shock:

But hey it ain't my car

·
Registered
238 Posts
I like the sales pitch "Performance Decals" Hehe do they actually make it perform better? (Joke!)

To be honest, i love the look of the car, but the decals are very Halford's for such a BMW class of car.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Every car I have seen with the decals in the dealers are white which look good IMHO, not sure on a black 1er but maybe that is because its the first black car I have seen with them fitted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tminal said:
Every car I have seen with the decals in the dealers are white which look good IMHO, not sure on a black 1er but maybe that is because its the first black car I have seen with them fitted.
Yes tminal i have to agree, it had only been white cars that i'd seen it on... However i did fancy the idea,once fitted i wasn't sure it definately took some getting use to but with the silver diffuser and the contrast with the black with the exception of "gash" & "halfords" :lol: i've had positive comments, it'll be a love it or hate it thing i guess..

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hope my comment didn't cause offence. It's just really not my cuppa. : 8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SWALLET said:
I hope my comment didn't cause offence. It's just really not my cuppa. : 8)
Hey SWALLET no offence taken, honestly. Different folks different strokes, i knew when i did it opinions would be divided, cheers for the reply :thumbs:

·
Registered
53 Posts
not my cup of tea but if you like em thats all that matters :thumbs:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey russ130i, what colour are your performance decals? I have seen this at BMW here...

And so have been toying with my 1er pics along with my black wheel ideas...

very rough, but you get the idea. Any opinions.

·
Registered
172 Posts
verysideways said:
Quite like the black wheels, not keen on the stripe.
Think the stripe looks okay on the white but don't think it would look good on any other colour, but then that's just my opinion...
I completely agree with this - the stripe looks like 80s cack IMO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The cleaner, the better......

Sorry, but I don't like de decals/stripes.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am thinking I will do it just for fun... as I can get them done for free (know someone who does wraps, etc). If I did it I would go for a subtle black and metallic silver stripe so it may not be as obvious. Still split on the rims, but will comment on that in the black rims thread.

·
Registered
284 Posts
jonnyuk06 said:
can i be cheeky and ask if anyone is half decent with photoshop, wondering what the "BMW performance" stripe would look like on my silver coupe, matched with cardon mirror caps. if someone's got 5 here is my car :oops:

here you go

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.