Baby BMW Forum banner

BMW I120 2009 Aux input not showing

Tags
aux series1
822 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ptpending 
#1 ·
So I recently got a BMW I120 2009, and the aux doesn't work. I seem to be able to plug in the aux cords fine, I even ordered a UGREEN Bluetooth adapter. But still, to no avail, the Professional CD Radio shows no options on the Aux Menu. I've replugged again and again but I'm still yet to see an option other than the volume changer in the aux Menu. I've been thinking about ordering a new Aux connection port, as that might be the problem. I can Bluetooth fine to the car, and calls and all that go through fine but there's no option for Bluetooth music. I have an iPhone 13 pro so I was also thinking maybe my system is outdated. If any help can be provided it would be greatly appreciated.

#6 ·
so both aux and usb routed to MULF2 high module, which is located in trunk, behind rear seat, under trunk floor
this module may fail, it's fuse mail fail, the fiber optic connection can loose contact and so on, the after that you lose aux and usb from radio
so you need to troubleshoot power to this module and if this module works

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.