Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, mods - please delete if not allowed....

Secondly, had one of these plaques made up for my other car and they're really good! Great attention to detail and they look amazing! Approached the company and they'd be willing to do one for the M240i - but need a minimum number of orders to make the design viable.

Check out their work here: Engineered Art | Engraved Aluminium Blueprint Artwork

This is the pricing/quantities from them:

"Catalogue price is currently £379 for the A2 and £279 for the A3. Will need a min of 3 orders for the A2 or 5 for the A3.

If we get more than the minimum then I can start offering a bit of a group buy discount, 10% or so. "

If anyone is interested (no time wasters please - a deposit will likely be required to secure the order as well) drop me a PM and I can collate details and pass them over once the min numbers are met...

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
921 Posts
The owner of Black Art Graphics is a good friend of mine. His products are excellent quality, really top notch. I have an A2 one on my wall (personalised, of my old Focus RS).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The owner of Black Art Graphics is a good friend of mine. His products are excellent quality, really top notch. I have an A2 one on my wall (personalised, of my old Focus RS).
He's a top guy as well! Great service and attention to detail with the technical diagrams!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts