Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting Bimmercode to make some tweaks.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an adapter that works well with Android and a 128ti.

Cheers

· Registered
14 Posts
Not an Android user myself but if you download the Bimmercode app (free demo mode) it lists the various adapters supported for models with links to suppliers. Obviously your call, but I doubt the amount of mods you can do (exc. the Start/Stop) on a 128ti would be worth the outlay, unless you were going to use it frequently on other cars. Bimmercode and a suitable adaptor will probably set you back £80-£100 so you may be better off finding someone to do whatever mods you want for the price of a couple of beers.

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've gone for a enet cable. With some cheap Google Play vouchers, it's going to cost about £45 all in, which isn't too bad.

· Registered
4,347 Posts
Ethernet is the best as it will give you access to all the modules and is lighting fast to code. As for if it’s worth it in my view totally. I coded enhanced Bluetooth and that alone payed fore it plus the Bowers & Wilkins sound effects, start stop memory, sports plus and other stuff!

· Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
77 Posts
Ethernet is the best as it will give you access to all the modules and is lighting fast to code. As for if it’s worth it in my view totally. I coded enhanced Bluetooth and that alone payed fore it plus the Bowers & Wilkins sound effects, start stop memory, sports plus and other stuff!
How did you code enhanced bluetooth? What category was it under?

· Registered
4,347 Posts
How did you code enhanced bluetooth? What category was it under?
here you go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts