Baby BMW Forum banner
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Dials look ace, did you have to get the E8x size custom made as well as the design? I can only see E9x on their website and it doesn't look like it would fit. Much cheaper than the M3 cluster I want to install at some point, but that variable redline...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Nyxeris said:
Dials look ace, did you have to get the E8x size custom made as well as the design? I can only see E9x on their website and it doesn't look like it would fit. Much cheaper than the M3 cluster I want to install at some point, but that variable redline...
Send him a e-mail he already have the basic layout just for the e82 125i, and then do a little write together to find out what it is you want.

Contact.
Bartlomiej Kaszak
Email: [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
A little driveshaft refurbish.

Parts used.
2 x MEYLE HD line Hardy couplings/universal joints front & rear.
MEYLE center mount.
2 x damper rings.
And a new rubber boot.
Didn't change the 2 centering sleeves, just cleaned them and lubed them up.

Marked the alignment of the driveshaft.

Done to avoid balance troubles afterwards.

Box of parts.

Driveshaft and car ready to be joined together again.

Car put together again With new front exhaust pipes from Supersprint to go with the rest of the existing Supersprint exhaust on the car.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
jonwilli said:
Nice, do you have OEM headers?
Yes OEM headers, but would like to get Supersprint and then mount 2 x 200 cell cats or some 100 cell race cats if it still can clear the emission demands.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Nice work, I think this will be my next job. Was the centre bearing Meyle HD? I can only find their OE grade and HD are better quality. If it was, I don't suppuse you can remember where you bought it?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Berg3.0 said:
jonwilli said:
Yes OEM headers, but would like to get Supersprint and then mount 2 x 200 cell cats or some 100 cell race cats if it still can clear the emission demands.

I have decatted headers and Supersprint mid section with their HJS sports cats (think they are 200 cell) and it passes UK emissions without a problem.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Nyxeris said:
Nice work, I think this will be my next job. Was the centre bearing Meyle HD? I can only find their OE grade and HD are better quality. If it was, I don't suppuse you can remember where you bought it?
Center bearing is from there OE line, they don't do the bearing in the HD line, ad least I couldn't find it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
jonwilli said:
Berg3.0 said:
jonwilli said:

I have decatted headers and Supersprint mid section with their HJS sports cats (think they are 200 cell) and it passes UK emissions without a problem.
That could be a good mod just to push for that last few N/A HP that it could reward one with.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Just gave the 130 a good wash, had to take some pictures just to remind me that the car can be clean and look nice.

Dirty.

Clean.

Retrimming trim piece for CCC controls and trim around the radio/climate control unit in Alcantara (A990 Notte).

Pictures of the front lights on full blast.

Bi-xenon high/low beam: OSRAM cool blue intense D1S bulb.

Inner bowl/high beam assist: OSRAM LEDrive

HL gen 2 H7 bulb.
Fog lights: Philips Extreme ultinon led H11 bulb.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Looking much cleaner than mine at the moment!

How are the mirror caps going? I saw a set a while ago but read that they cause annoying wind noise on models with frameless doors so avoided them. Much cheaper than M3 mirrors though...

41 - 60 of 96 Posts