Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently picked up my M135i and have started to notice a beep when I go round a roundabout or corner sharply. If I turn gently it doesn't do it. Only when "i give it some", it is like after a certain level of "g" that it does it. It is a 2 beeps one low and another slightly higher. Sounds like it is coming from the passenger area.

Am I going mad!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I've recently picked up my M135i and have started to notice a beep when I go round a roundabout or corner sharply. If I turn gently it doesn't do it. Only when "i give it some", it is like after a certain level of "g" that it does it. It is a 2 beeps one low and another slightly higher. Sounds like it is coming from the passenger area.

Am I going mad!
Is it a horn beep? Bad connection in the steering wheel.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
No, it just sounds like a warning tone but nothing showing on the dash.
Guessing it may be a battery issue, can you get someone to run a check? Had similar when I was doing short runs to work, got a warning and maybe a beep on full lock (I have a battery conditioner now and stick it on when I'm mainly using my bike). Prior to the conditioner, I would take my car for longer runs at the weekend and boot it somewhat,

·
Registered
727 Posts

Am I going mad!
It's not running in eco pro mode by any chance?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mystery solved! It was the dashcam. The G sensor setting is way too sensitive, even in the lowest setting. Will have to turn it off. It was in my wife old car before mine, so probably never got triggered before! She doesn't drive fast ;)

·
Registered
727 Posts
What's Eco Mode??? :ROFLMAO: I've never even selected it. Only Sport and Comfort for me :)
I raised this because if you were using this mode and your driving was too rapid then it may well send audio or visual warnings.
However you've discovered it was your dashcam so all us well and good..

Reactions: dj74
1 - 9 of 9 Posts