Baby BMW Forum banner

babybmw on YouTube

17K views 46 replies 26 participants last post by  arjaycob 
#1 ·
Many many thanks to 130girl for creating this :thumbs:

#8 ·
preppeller said:
Awesome :D shame my car isnt in it *grumbles*.
Sorry preppeller :redface: It was hard to choose which babybmw shots to include. The only sure things were the photo competition winners. That one of your dirty butt didn't make the cut... :eek2: Maybe you can post your own soapy shot!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Looking forward to some super pics once detail_matt has done his thing. :thumbs:

Keep trying boys, it does work (but youtube is a bit erratic). Hope you like it!!!

130girl :)

#13 ·
Ikki said:
Hey that's quite brilliant 130girl. :D

A great piece of work, very professional.

What did you make it with?
Thanks Ikki, I can't really take the solo credit- all the photos were from BabyBMW members and you did organise the cruise to get the cool group shots :cool2: Of course, nothing would be possible without chanlon1.

I used Windows Movie Maker :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I think it was a free part of the Service Pack 2 upgrade. Friends have been showing me stuff on their Macs so I thought I would try to see what my PC could do. I get the impression that it would have been easier on a Mac but I don;t know.
I'm pretty happy with the result. :)
Glad you liked it! I thought you guys would enjoy listening to our Australian pop princess!

130girl :wink:

#15 ·
Wahay...finally got to see it.

Not bad 130girl that's really cool. You are of many talents aren't you? :bigsmile:

Love the interior detail shots at the beginning. Look really classy.

#17 ·
Rumple said:
Love the interior detail shots at the beginning. Look really classy.
Thanks Rumple, apart from the keys, all the beginning shots were existing pics posted by babybmw members with a little photoshopping to add a little drama. There are a lot of great photos on this board. Was looking for landmarks in addition to 1ers. I can recognise the Aussie ones a little easier- Sydney Harbour Bridge (Gawako_syd), Melbourne Bolti Bridge and Albert Park Racetrack (Iwant1) and my shot of the Melbourne skyline. It's a bit harder for me to recognise ones in UK and Europe. Maybe you can take some 1er photos in front of some landmarks over there to go with preppeller's new pics?

These movies are a lot of fun and not that hard once the photos are taken. How about some from Spain amigo?

Thanks for the comments!
cheers

#26 ·
aponting389 said:
the vid is great plus my car is in it... but kylie minogue!?! really? did that have to be on there?!
I expected a diversion in musical taste at some point!!! So you have a problem with our Australian pop princess huh???
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Any suggestions on an alternative? I thought the references to spinning and baby were quite appropriate plus it had the slow lead in. Happy to take suggestions for another movie (especially now that we have a pic from the Melbourne meet :thumbs:).

We need more pics than that though- I've put a suggestion to have a more focussed photo comp so members can post specific shots of interior, exterior and 1er with scenic landmarks etc Maybe we should have a modifications theme one month so members can post shots of their wheels! See . What do you think?

Glad you liked the visual at least- looking forward to your new pics when you have the time.
cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.