·
Registered
18 Posts
That'd be me then :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha ye pal id love 2 av it just worried about reliability im only 21 so i spend enough on insurance without avin 2 worry about any potential engine costs like the turbos lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
manufc4eva said:
haha ye pal id love 2 av it just worried about reliability im only 21 so i spend enough on insurance without avin 2 worry about any potential engine costs like the turbos lol
I've not had any turbo failues over the last 7 years of owning modified turbo cars (Audi TT, Audi RS4, BMW 118d, 535d and now of course the 135i).

I guess you'd also be worried about the extra insurance costs, but if you're comfortably able to afford the 135i and existing insurance, a little extra shouldn't really pose a problem I'd have thought.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
manufc4eva said:
lol its not so much the cost of the remap its more the potential cost if i did sumhow get a problem n bmw wouldnt cover the repair on warranty
In almost 6 years of tuning, I have never had a customer with a warranty issue, from VAG group, BMW, Jaguar and Porsche

A certain naughty dealership manager is running a P-Torque tuned Audi R8, he doesn't seem to mind remaps :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7 Posts
manufc4eva said:
lol its not so much the cost of the remap its more the potential cost if i did sumhow get a problem n bmw wouldnt cover the repair on warranty
I believe Evolve are offering their own warranty as peace of mind to customers IF there was ever a problem with the BMW warranty. Might be worth asking them to see if that is the case.

·
Registered
298 Posts
had my 120D m-sport done at evolve after a seriously long deliberation. Very impressed, just about to give them a write up, but thought I'd post on here too as it is relevant.

·
Registered
268 Posts
had my 123d coupe done at evolve a few months ago, no problems, comes with a warranty and now i've got a little pocket rocket. :D

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
BeemerBoy said:
had my 120D m-sport done at evolve after a seriously long deliberation. Very impressed, just about to give them a write up, but thought I'd post on here too as it is relevant.
So where is the write up then? ..... :D

Am interested to know your view mate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.