Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, BabyBMW staff here.

Believe it or not, it's been six months since the new forum software went live. So, we thought it'd be nice to take a minute to welcome to all the new members of the BabyBMW Fam and especially to thank all the old-time members for sticking with us. Good to see the site going from strength to strength since the new forum software was introduced. It's busier than ever round here :)

Despite some initial reservations, we think that the new software has made the site much easier to use and increased the functionality tenfold. Images are easier to post, text formatting is straightforward and it's just a nicer place to be! The forum owners have been very responsive with any issues we've raised and have been extremely helpful.

Don't forget that all comments, constructive or otherwise, can be posted in the site
feedback section. Everything is read and taken seriously. Also, the team is always available should anyone need to chat privately.

Once again, thanks to all for making BabyBMW a welcoming place to visit and a vast wealth of technical know-how.

Your admin / moderation team:

@Nyxeris
@dxnnyk
@marco_polo

@Major_Sarcasm

PM us or tag us with an @ if you need help with anything
(within reason, this isn't that kind of forum).

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
654 Posts
It works and is run well. Easy enough to access and keep track of things.
Pleased it has remained active and not become a forum graveyard that hardly anyone visits. When owners of non baby bm's start looking for help here, that says a lot. The original site was great with the "moderator" but the new additions add a lot and happily, it rarely needs any moderation beyond help and admin etc. 👍

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I'd just like to say a big thank you to all concerned as well.
I've just noticed it's 6 years to the day that I registered and it has been both enjoyable and expensive since day one 😄 Even made some friends along the way.
Obviously there has been some big changes in that time but as far as I'm concerned it's all positive.
Keep up the great work 👍

·
Super Moderator
538 Posts
I'd just like to say a big thank you to all concerned as well.
I've just noticed it's 6 years to the day that I registered and it has been both enjoyable and expensive since day one 😄 Even made some friends along the way.
Obviously there has been some big changes in that time but as far as I'm concerned it's all positive.
Keep up the great work 👍
I hit my 3rd year last month and I can't believe how quick that went, let alone 6 years :oops:

Here's to the next 6! 🍻

Reactions: pem10

·
Super Moderator
538 Posts
3 years, 6 years ! LOL 😂
Sorry Dave, I didn't notice your join date!

I feel like a child who's just found out their grandfather lived through WW2 :lol2:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi, BabyBMW staff here.

Believe it or not, it's been six months since the new forum software went live. So, we thought it'd be nice to take a minute to welcome to all the new members of the BabyBMW Fam and especially to thank all the old-time members for sticking with us. Good to see the site going from strength to strength since the new forum software was introduced. It's busier than ever round here :)

Despite some initial reservations, we think that the new software has made the site much easier to use and increased the functionality tenfold. Images are easier to post, text formatting is straightforward and it's just a nicer place to be! The forum owners have been very responsive with any issues we've raised and have been extremely helpful.

Don't forget that all comments, constructive or otherwise, can be posted in the site
feedback section. Everything is read and taken seriously. Also, the team is always available should anyone need to chat privately.

Once again, thanks to all for making BabyBMW a welcoming place to visit and a vast wealth of technical know-how.

Your admin / moderation team:

@Nyxeris
@dxnnyk
@marco_polo

@Major_Sarcasm

PM us or tag us with an @ if you need help with anything
(within reason, this isn't that kind of forum).

View attachment 19851
I hope there's no major sarcasm here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts