Year:2016
Make:BMW
Model:4 Series
Mileage:61870 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:B58
Trim:M Sport
Owned since August 2019, I bought from the first owner who took delivery brand new in September 2016 through TRL.

The first owner used the car to commute and covered 47k miles in the first 3 years, still running the original Pirelli RFT with fronts only around half worn which shows it has had an easy life.

I’ve not used this as my daily vehicle, only at weekends and the odd evening through the week.

I don’t use it for short trips so it gets properly warmed up - kept under 2500rpm until the oil temp is up near 100°C and is always given a long run. I’ve had many 3.0 M54, N52, N54, N55 engined cars over the last 15 years and never had a single engine or turbo problem.

Garaged when not in use, connected to a CTEK battery charger.

HPI Clear with no outstanding finance. All bodywork and paint is original, no previous accidents or repairs.

Comes with both remote keys, book packs and folder of service invoices and receipts.

V5 is in my name and registered at my home address, 1 previous owner shown on V5.

Specification:

Build Date - 23.08.2016

Metallic Estoril Blue

Black Dakota Leather with Aluminium Hexagon with Estoril Blue finisher

8 speed sports automatic transmission

M Sport Plus Package

Media Package - Professional

WiFi hotspot preparation - Apple CarPlay activated

Enhanced Bluetooth with wireless charging

M Sport braking system - 370mm Front / 345mm Rear

19" 442M

Harman Kardon loudspeaker system

Adaptive Xenon Headlights with High-beam assist

Adaptive M Sport Suspension

Electric memory seats with lumbar support

Heated Front Seats

Sun protection glass

Electric folding mirrors

Service History & Maintenance:

02/11/2017 - Engine Oil & Microfilter - 19,660

18/01/2019 - Engine Oil, Microfilter, Air Filter & Spark Plugs - 39,883

17/08/2019 - Brake Fluid - 48,345

22/11/2019 - Engine Oil (Interim) 49,881

08/01/2021 - Engine Oil & Microfilter 54,093

27/08/2021 - Brake Fluid - 57,438

All servicing completed at BMW dealers, documented with invoices and entered in the on board idrive - all green and on time.

The transmission filter and fluid has been changed at 49,990 miles using a genuine ZF service kit.

I replaced the brake discs and pads all round along with new guide pins and retainers less than 12 months ago.

The tyres are all matching Michelin Pilot Sport 4 non runflat with 5mm tread depth all round.

I regularly check the oil and coolant levels, the engine uses no oil between servicing.

MOT is due in September, I will book it in at my local Bowker BMW a month early so it will come with 13 Months MOT.

As a genuine car enthusiast I only wash with quality cleaning products. Pre washed with Bilt Hamber snow foam and regularly polished with Auto Finesse Triple, finally sealed with Gtechniq C2 Liquid Crystal.

No pets have been in the car, the boot and back seats are like new.

I have fitted two sections of black mesh grill to protect the AC condenser which should save on a large repair bill as the early B58 engined vehicles M140i, M240i, 340i & 440i all came without rock guards but BMW introduced them in 2018 as it was obviously a design weakness.

There are some age related stone chips on the front bumper, bonnet and one on the roof which have been touched in with a BMW touch up paint.

The rear wheels have some corrosion under the clear coat near the centre caps which is common on these diamond cut wheels.

Located in Chorley, Lancashire.