Year:2013
Make:BMW
Model:1 Series
Mileage:47000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:3.0
Trim:M135i
Hi all - I've recently it's time for the next custodian to take on my M135i. I've spent the day getting my thread updated to give a good account of my time with it.

BMW M135i 3 door Automatic in Estoril Blue Metallic over Black Dakota Leather with Aluminium Hexagon trim with blue highlight.
GF63 NLN
47,000 ish miles (mine since 38k)
2 owners including me
2 keys
MOT til November 2022 - all previous advisories resolved.

The good:
Currently covered by BMW warranty (cost me £475 to renew for 2021-22, down from £675 for 2020-21)
Full, on-schedule digital service history, all done on time and through main dealer network.
Just had the every-four-year expensive service in December
Four PS4s in November/3k miles ago

Good spec:
  • Driver comfort package (Servotronic 1, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control)
  • Media package – BMW professional (Professional Nav, internet/remote services, black panel instrument display)
  • Sun Protection Package (shade band windscreen, sun protection rear glass)
  • Visibility Package (Dimming rear-view mirror, headlight washers, adaptive xenon headlights, automatic lights and wipers, high beam assist)
  • Heated Front Seats
  • Harmon Kardon Speakers

Some OEM+ mods:
  • Front door woofers and tweeters upgraded to Eton B100s, huge improvement over HK
  • The springs and dampers were replaced with Bilstein B8 dampers and Eibach Pro-Kit springs
  • Pedal covers

The bad:
I recently managed to pick up a nasty scratch in the passenger door which needs addressing (shown in pics)

The wheels need a refurb - i've managed to mildly curb both fronts and three of them have bubbling action going on

Diff and transmission service would be a good idea around this point in time (50k) - I've instead been taking the warranty approach instead for now but if you don't want to carry it on then you'd want to look at getting this done...

Price-wise, things seem to be all over the place. There's a pair of privately-owned 2013 cars with more miles that have stuck around on Autotrader at 14.5 and 14.75. Traders are at 15-16k.

Happy to kick off with offers in the £13.5k range considering the ~£500 or so of paintwork and wheel refurb that it'd benefit from to be showroom-worthy.

Car is available for viewing at my home in Grantham whenever schedule allows and can be handed over from 20/6 onwards.

Feel free to post on this message or DM me for further info/pictures.

Michael