Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 120d
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you pls help me,today i replaced battery on my 2006 bmw 120d (it was weak ,about 12v,but car worked,just cranked little hard) with a better battery from my other car. now car cranks,but not start...i put back old battery,it cranks but not start even with old battery ? what is the problem ? when i buy my car,little blue ibs jack was disconected,and car worked so.now it wont with new or old battery,with blue jack conected-disconected... just crank.....can you help me ?

·
Registered
2006 120d
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
problem is fixed,local car electronic man with a tablet and diagnostic software,and 50 euros later,car is working :) with better battery,but not new. its sunday, no chance to buy...cas module was main problem,as i can see,keys was desynchronised with car,anfd he paired it again,i see it on laptop,but he said that main problem was relatyed to battery changing,coding, bla bla.... car works now :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
problem is fixed,local car electronic man with a tablet and diagnostic software,and 50 euros later,car is working :) with better battery,but not new. its sunday, no chance to buy...cas module was main problem,as i can see,keys was desynchronised with car,anfd he paired it again,i see it on laptop,but he said that main problem was relatyed to battery changing,coding, bla bla.... car works now :)
Moral of the story... no disrespect to you though...don't expect a simple fix with modern cars :LOL:

·
Registered
2006 120d
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moral of the story... no disrespect to you though...don't expect a simple fix with modern cars :LOL:
true,we must live with that :) .its strange that he disconected blue ibs senzor jack,so i dont understand,there is no ibs function now...maybe he did it to short my batery life and take another 50 euro from me :). cas module malfunction is real,i was able to see it on his tablet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts